The Sarawak Tourism Online Ecosystem Fund is a fund allocated by the Sarawak Tourism Board in collaboration with Sarawak industry partners. It is a catalytic programme to expand Sarawak Tourism’s digital footprint with an incentive funding of up to RM5,000 for tour operators.
Who can apply:
- Applicants must be a registered trade company and licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia.
- Sarawak Inbound tour operators.
Each tour operator can select ONE (1) category not exceeding RM5,000 per tour operator. These categories are:
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for website development, design and maintenance costs. To include a new website; re-design / update of an existing website; web hosting costs; SEO (Search Engine Optimization); maintenance costs, etc.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 support for booking engine costs. To incorporate a booking engine into an existing website; and / or monthly subscription fees for operators that already use booking engines.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for Digital Advertising. To include social media boosting / search engine marketing / pay per click, etc. Includes Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, etc.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for content production. To include video production costs, blog articles, photography costs for photo banks or use on websites or social media, etc.
The application is subjected to a first come first serve basis. The spaces are limited and currently, 75% of the applications have been taken up. Therefore, act now and don’t miss this opportunity!The duration for application is from July 1 to December 31, 2020. To apply, visit https://sarawaktourism.com/stb-incentives/